Blog Background

Saturday, May 24, 2014

a sad but true story


                                
                                        A sad but true story

 
Here is a neighborhood cat  named Felix . One time Felix and I were good friends but one day a car drove by  and scared him while I was petting him . he  bit me right on the hand , looked at me and ran of. it hurt really bad. there was four bleeding bite marks on my hand. I think the reason he ran was because he was shocked at what he did. But he wouldn't get near me  since then . he moved to different houses and stayed away for along time . I still miss the old Felix and I know he misses me as well.
 
I know he dose.
 

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I bet that loud vehicle scared him, and he somehow thought it was your fault, and isn't it sad that we can't talk in animal language and make them understand things are not so! I often wish that! I enjoyed your story Colleen. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete